The Research Committee of the Research Fund is the body of scientific expertise of the Research Fund. It is entrusted with the execution of the submission procedure, the review of the proposals and the decision on the awarding of grants.
The members of the Research Committee are (from left to right):
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Felder, Department of Health Economics, University of Basel
- Prof. Dr. med. Michael Tamm, Department of Pneumology, Basel
- Prof. Dr. med. Constance Barazzone, Department of Pediatrics, Children's Hospital, HUG, Geneva
- Prof. Dr. med. John-David Aubert, Chairman of the Research Committee, Department of Pneumology, CHUV, Lausanne
- PD. Dr. med. Christophe von Garnier, Department of Pneumology, Bern University Hospital
- Prof. Dr med. Otto Schoch, Head of Pneumology and Sleep Medicine, St. Gallen Cantonal Hospital
- Prof. Dr. med. Thierry Rochat, Geneva
- Prof. Dr. Nicole Probst-Hensch, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, University of Basel (not on the picture)
- Dr. med. Alexander Turk, Head of Pneumology, Zürcher Höhenklinik Wald (not on the picture)
- Prof. Dr med. Konrad E. Bloch, Head of Pneumology, Zurich University Hospital (not on the picture)
Applications for 2016 may be submitted from 18 January until 18 March 2016.